10. Little Things Syleena Johnson ft. Malone
Something about the way you love me
Something about the things you do
Something pure about our situation
Ain’t material that’s for sure
Chances are you won’t hear this one on the radio, but if you profess to be a lover of real music you must know about this song. This duet is epic to me, like on some Tammi Terrell and Marvin Gaye type of stuff. This is how you sing a duet. It starts slow and sultry, builds with a sweet crescendo and ends melodically. And the version here is just the acoustic one. If you have Syleena’s album you know that the finalized track, instrumentation, studio quality and all is that much better.
What’s missing from the list? What was your favorite love song of 2011?
More on Madame Noire!
- Oh Na Na, What’s My Name? Celebs Whose Real Names Baffle Us
- Different Strokes, Same Folks: Our Favorite Type Casted Celebrities
- Daddy’s Little Girl: Our Favorite Papa’s and Their Little Princesses
- Go The Distance: The Most Desired Destinations To Say I Do!
- Ratchet Relatives That Can Make the Holidays a Hot Mess
- Women Who Stack More Money Than Their Men