V Magazine tapped supermodel Naomi Campbell to channel music icon Tina Turner for their February issue’s music-inspired “Private Dancer” shoot. The black and white images, shot by Daniele Duella and Iango Henzi, showed a wild-haired Naomi dressed in fringed pieces representing one of the music legend’s most iconic looks. But we really get Tina Turna from them?
Check the spread and then decide. Peep the flicks at StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Canada Eh? 8 Celebrities We Didn’t Know Were Canadian
- Let Me Have My Shine!: How Jealousy Ruins Relationships
- Black Don’t Crack: Men Who Look Darn Good For Their Age
- “Mommy, Are We Born This Way Until We Get A Weave?”
- 10 Bad Habits That Get In the Way of Good Relationships
- Lil Kim Needs Some Friends
- When It’s Not Worth Fixing
- Why Your Clothing, Your Man, Your Hair and Reality TV Don’t Define Black Women