Any woman will rightly raise an eyebrow at this man-nabbing tactic because it has a high chance of backfiring. Nothing’s worse than watching a man walk out on you with shoes you bought him, aka helped him make the money to buy. But take heart, most often, this is a result of a woman who chose the wrong man to save.
This “move” is actually a series of coordinated efforts. It’s an advanced tactic, so you shouldn’t think that you’ll get it right the first time out. It starts with selecting a man of integrity and loyalty. You need to use a fine mix of intuition and careful circumspection to determine someone worthy of upgrading. Look at his commitments, responsibilities and relationships (family, friends, colleagues). If he has collected a life of loyalties, he may be a good investment.
More on Madame Noire!
- 9 Celeb Men Whose Antics Have Cost Them Their “Swexy”
- Shocking! Bronx Groom Commits Suicide Hours After Wedding
- Top Ten Best Hair Products for the Newly Natural
- 9 Reasons He’s Pulling Away From You
- Natural Hair Goes Corporate: Will the Masses Get It?
- 6 Essential Oils You Should Consider to Promote Natural Hair
- Is LisaRaye Engaged to a Megachurch Pastor?