10 Ways To Be A Better Friend
10. Be cash-conscious. In this economy, it pays to be sensitive to your friend’s budgets when making plans or divvying up a check. Everyone seems to be pinching pennies these days, but if you know that a friend is particularly struggling, maybe offer to help with her check at lunch, or suggest a lower-priced activity that you can do together. Talk a walk together, or make dinner instead of spending money at a restaurant.
More on Madame Noire!
- Making It: Stars Who Were Once Homeless
- Is His Appetite for Adult Films Killing Your Relationship?
- Ask The Luv Coach: “I’ve Got Drama With My Male Best Friend’s Girl”
- 10 Ways To Be A Better Friend
- 7 Silly Ways You Are Ruining Your Relationship
- Light Skinned Women: Let Go of the Guilt
- Should They Have Stayed? Flames Before The Fame and Fortune