In one year we’ve gone from planking to owling, and now squashing? In an episode of Dr. Drew, a woman describes the technique as a sexual fetish involving sitting on a man until he is on the brink of death from an inability to breathe.
Before you watch the video, please brace your body, mind, spirit and soul. It reminds me of when you’re laying down and a little kid just plops down on you in any kind of way—except instead of a 60-pound body, we’re talking 600. The grunting from the man—which doesn’t sound anything remotely like sexual pleasure—says it all. I’m not even going to ask if you all are out there squashing men — even if you could. This takes a whole lot more than sexual desire to pull off, for both parties.
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- J Hud & Hubby Split: The Cost of Her Weight Loss?
- Dear White Folks: Just Say No to Blackface This Halloween
- 6 Occasions When It’s Okay To Be Mean To Your Man
- Celebs That Could & Should Quit Their Days Jobs… To Model
- Ethnic Specific: Which White Products are Good for Black Hair?
- 7 Things That Should Never Happen On A First Date
- Guess Who?: Who Did These Babies Become?
The Best And Worst Fabrics For Your Health This Winter
She Tried It: Inahsi Naturals Aloe Hibiscus Leave-In Conditioner & Detangler
Coca-Cola Mealtime Magic: Jerk Salmon Burger by Chef Scherise Merritt
We're Outside! Level Up Outdoor Adventures With Global Nomad Kellee Edwards
My Husband And I Attempted To Have A Creative Date Night At Home -Without A Babysitter - Here's How It Went
She Tried It: Ivy Park Drip 2 and 2.2 Black Pack
Beauty Of 5: Meet Wakati, The Newest Line Catered Specifically To Women With 4C Hair
Seven Cool Things to Do on a Warm Weekend in Chicago