Matthew McConaughey and Salli Richardson
Before he was booed up with beautiful wife Camila Alves, Matthew McConaughey was trying to get to know Salli Richardson a little bit better. The two spent a lot of time together, vacaying with friends (with Matthew putting tanning lotion on his lady) and with Richardson even showing up to the premiere of The Wedding Planner with Matthew in 2000, where the two were all smiles and cuteness. However, things didn’t work out in a romantic way between the two, and Salli went on to marry the very fine Dondre Whitfield in 2002, who she has two children with.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of “How Stella Got Her Groove Back”
- I’ll Be Moving On: How I Stopped Ugly Crying And Reminiscing And Finally Got Over Him
- “Girl, You’ve Got a Big ‘Ol Juicy Booty!” 7 Ways Men Hurt Their Chances With Women
- What’s The Statute Of Limitations On Blaming Your Childhood For Your Actions As An Adult?
- Lessons From A Recovering Addict: How I Got Over My Past Loves
- An Open Letter to My Single Sistas: Stop Searching For Him
- Is Ryan Gosling Singing Jodeci!? 9 White Celebrities And Their “Blackest” Moments