Ahhh…of course we had to include the very colorful Grace Jones. Before her much lauded about high fade was all the rage, the androgynous singer, actress and model toted a very short and chic cut. Aside from accessorizing her cut with funky hats and the like (move over Gaga!), Jones also liked to cut a fade into it for an extra dose of fierce. You better work Ms. Jones!
Would you ever consider going bald or getting a bald fade?
More on Madame Noire!
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Kim K. Pulls High Profile Men Despite Her Sexual Past
- Dangling Legs & 6 Other Short Girl Problems
- Age Ain’t Nothin’ But A Number: How I Learned That Finding Love Has No Expiration Date
- Knowing The Difference Between What A Man Puts You Through And What You Allow Him To Put You Through
- #RealTalk: The Reasons Why You Attract Douchebags
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Do The Right Thing”
- Life Is Not Good: Why Nas And Kelis Need To Get Back Together
She Tried It: Inahsi Naturals Aloe Hibiscus Leave-In Conditioner & Detangler
Life Moments That Will Move You
10 Ways To Financially Prepare For The Launch Of A Small Business
Grammy Award-Winning Robert Glasper Celebrates Black Music’s Impact on the American Sound
Shirley Strawberry's Husband To Alleged Mistress During Jailhouse Call, 'When That Thang Get Hot, Just Pat It'
Revelations: Hibiscus Brew Cafe Nourishes Brooklyn Community With Island Flavors
1st Episode Drop: 'Listen To Black Women Podcast' On Relationships, Self-care And Body Hair
Revelations: Brooklyn Rum Bar The Rogers Garden Pours Up For Its Community