You Should Take Things Slow, But How Slow Is Too Slow? 7 Signs You’ve Been Put In The Dreaded “Gray Zone”
You’re Helping To Nurse Their Old Broken Heart
Ever been that person that was damn near perfect, according to your prospective boo, but because of the pain inflicted by a previous girlfriend or boyfriend, you’re stuck in one place and don’t seem to be moving forward? That is indeed an excuse used hardcore by people who are afraid to commit to someone. While in many cases, it’s a good one, it shouldn’t hold someone back for too long. If you’re waiting around for someone more than a year to get over an old heartbreak, you need to let them do that ish alone so you can find someone who won’t play with your emotions and your time.
Ever found yourself in the gray zone? Did you get out of it with a relationship or single again?
More on Madame Noire!
- You Know That’s Annoying, Right? 6 Things You’ve Got to Stop Saying to Your Single Friends
- Where Are They Now? The Women of “For the Love of Ray-J”
- Let’s Be Real Here, How Many Baby Showers Does One Mother Need?
- Thank God I Dodged A Bullet! That Feeling You Get When Your Ex Is A Mess
- A Memo To The Ladies of Love & Hip Hop: Commitment In a Relationship Should Never Be Up For Discussion
- Get It Mrs. Hines! Check The Behind-The-Scenes Pics Of Tichina Arnold’s Hawaii Wedding
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Diary of a Mad Black Woman”