Can’t Decide Whether to Stay or Go? Ask Yourself These 7 Questions
Does he make your life easier, or harder?
Your partner should support your life, add energy to it and be your partner in your goals. He might do that in the form of advising you, helping you look for job opportunities, or simply giving you a back rub at the end of a long day. But the point is he should be making you feel full of life, not draining you of it. So: how does your partner make you feel? Is he another responsibility—like your job, or family commitments—or is he a joy? Is he who you escape to when you’re stressed? Or is he another stress? If he’s the latter answer to all of these questions, then it is time to cut ties.
More on Madame Noire!
- You Know That’s Annoying, Right? 6 Things You’ve Got to Stop Saying to Your Single Friends
- Where Are They Now? The Women of “For the Love of Ray-J”
- Let’s Be Real Here, How Many Baby Showers Does One Mother Need?
- Thank God I Dodged A Bullet! That Feeling You Get When Your Ex Is A Mess
- A Memo To The Ladies of Love & Hip Hop: Commitment In a Relationship Should Never Be Up For Discussion
- Get It Mrs. Hines! Check The Behind-The-Scenes Pics Of Tichina Arnold’s Hawaii Wedding
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Diary of a Mad Black Woman”