You Know That’s Annoying, Right? 6 Things You’ve Got to Stop Saying to Your Single Friends
You’re not getting any younger…
*In my Ben Stein, Clear Eyes voice* Yes, thank you I understand how aging works. Ever since the day I was born, I’ve spent every day of my life slowly dying. I needed that burst of optimism. (End scene.) There’s no need to state the obvious, love or even worse try to scare me into procreating with the first man with a moderate to high level sperm count. Things happen when they’re supposed to happen. Relax your mind.
All my single ladies, (no Beyoncé) what are some questions or comments do you get tired of hearing from your friends and family members?
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Diary of a Mad Black Woman”
- Really, Though? Who Died And Made You An Authority On What’s “Real”?
- Thank You Rihanna For Being Open About Chris Brown, Even If Some People Still Don’t Get It
- How I Lost A Friendship To Domestic Violence
- Degrees of Separation: Where To Draw The Line In Dating People Who Know Each Other?
- Girlfriend Guilt: When You’re The Only One Still On Track
- I’m Gonna Call It Like I See It: Celebs With No Filter