Case and Mary J. Blige
Not only did MJB help sing the chorus to Case’s song, “Touch Me Tease Me,” she actually got to do all that in real life, as the two singers dated. The two allegedly got together after her tumultuous and violent relationship with K-Ci, and they even lived together according to Case. But he also said in an interview with AOL Black Voices back in ’09 that she had a violent streak in her as well:
“Me and Mary J. Blige did actually date. We lived together for awhile. A couple of people told me that Mary said I used to beat her up and another girl said it was K-Ci [Hailey of the group Jodeci]. If anything, she was the one throwing s**t at me. I still got a scar!”
So there it is! Any surprises? Thanks for reading!
More on Madame Noire!
- Komon Ou Ye? 9 Of Our Favorite Celebs of Haitian Descent (And A Few Surprises Of Course!)
- Breaking Down the Point of a Protective Hairstyle: What Exactly Should You Be Protecting?
- When Famous Stars Play Famous People: Who Killed It On-Screen And Who Was A Mess?
- If It’s Broke, Fix It: Why Some Friendships Are Worth Sticking Out
- Consider This: Put The Odds In Your Favor And Date The Next Guy You Meet
- Shoe Shine: Must-Have Metallic Sandals and Pumps