Giving You The Best That I Got: 7 Signs You Might Be Giving Too Much In Your Relationship
All in all, you change (too much) for him
You should of course take an interest in your partner’s passions. But have you ever heard the term “relationship chameleon”? This is someone who takes on their partner’s identity—dressing the same, trying to follow the same shows/music/activities as their partner, talking like them, taking on their values, etc. You’re losing what makes you, you.
More on Madame Noire!
- Confession: I Felt Joy Hurting a Man
- Well, Hiya To You! Shouting Out Some Of Our Favorite Black Imports From Britain
- Why I Think Natural Hair is Indeed a Political Statement
- Where You Been Cherie Johnson?
- Grieving Over a Girlfriend: 7 Ways to Move on After a Break-up…Between Friends
- What’s Black Enough For You?