In his prime, “The R” could sing you a song about his love of the Lord and at the same time, was being overly sexual in his music (on top of allegedly having inappropriate relations with young girls). Before you get all upset, no one is saying he can’t have a relationship with the Lord; however, he seemed to be at odds with himself about not only the artist he wanted to be but the man he wanted to be. Hopefully, he’s worked it out within himself after all his legal and personal troubles.
More on Madame Noire!
- Uh, Somebody Lied to You: 8 Misconceptions About Single Black Women
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha: Dating the Ex’s Friend & Waiting for His Libido
- Bet You Didn’t Know: The Secrets Behind The Making of Love Jones
- Should Meagan Good Stay Off The Pole?
- The Frazzled Day When My New Man Almost Met My Ex Man
- Loving All of Yourselves: Embracing Who You Were Then & Who You Are Now
- Saving the Straightened Strands: 6 Tips for Taking Care of Relaxed Hair
'Baddies' Tommie Lee Goes AWF On White Karen Who Told Her To 'Shut Up' In A Restaurant
NeNe Leakes' Son Sued For Nearly $30K Of Unpaid Child Support, Child's Mom Asks Judge To Lock Him Up
Hypergamy Dating Expert Says Men Want To Be Used By Women In New Episode Of 'The Real Side Chicks Of Los Angeles'
NEW TRAILER: 'Iwájú' Is A New Afrofuturistic Animated Series Coming To Disney+ On Feb. 28
Mo'Nique, Her Husband, And Her Oldest Son Go Back And Forth With Response Videos And 'Receipts' After 'Club Shay Shay' Interview
Twomad, YouTuber, Gamer And Game Creator, Dies At 23
Erica Dixon Denies Having Beef With Karlie Redd, Calls Her Fake And Phony In the Same Breath
The BeyHive Came Through For Beyoncé When An Oklahoma Country Station Declined A Request For 'Texas Hold 'Em'