Last but certainly not least is the Queen Grace Collection. I had the pleasure of participating in a Fashion Show at Howard University this past Fall and wore the Leather/Polyester sleeveless dress from her fall collection. All of the other models raved about how wonderful the clothes made them feel and how wonderfully they fit. The Queen Grace Collection is small, but it is definitely a hidden jewel amongst Plus Size Fashions. Who wants something everyone has anyway? The Queen Grace Collection uses strong fibers and specific details which cater to the shapes of ladies sizes 12-26.
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: Have You Gotten Over Your First Love?
- Wendy, Please Stop Speaking For All Black Women and Their Need To Be Natural
- Don’t Ignore the Crazy, Don’t Rationalize the Brokenness: A Cautionary Dating Tale
- Lil Kim On What Really Went Down With Faith, Her Face, and The Engagement No One Knew About
- MN Exclusive: Eric Benét Discusses New Album and Explains His Ode To “Redbone Girl”
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “Girlfriends”
- How To Achieve Heatless Curls Around The House