Eric Benét is gearing up to release his next album, entitled “The One” and he stopped by the Madame Noire offices in New York City to talk about why he thinks this latest project is his “best work to date.” But we didn’t let Mr. Benet go without asking him about his eyebrow-raising song entitled “Redbone Girl.” He may have been uncomfortable with the question but he certainly didn’t shy away from answering it. Check out what he had to say.
More on Madame Noire!
- Wrap It Up: 7 Things In Entertainment We’re Tired As Hell of Seeing
- When The Real World Gets TOO Real: How Corporate America Almost Damaged My Self-Esteem
- Don’t Ignore the Crazy, Don’t Rationalize the Brokenness: A Cautionary Dating Tale
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Signing Papers & Dating Younger Men
- Real and Relaxed? My Journey In Relapsing Back to the Creamy Crack
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “The Color Purple”
- Girl, Stop Trippin’: 6 Things He Just Doesn’t Care About