He’s MIA When You Really Need Him
You’ve received exciting news, but can’t reach him. You’ve had a rough day and he’s nowhere to be found. Unless you want to be in a relationship simply to say you’re in one, what’s the point of being with someone who isn’t around for the happiest and saddest moments of your life? The point of a relationship is to have someone available when you need them the most.
More on Madame Noire!
- What’s Love Got To Do With It? Things You Really Need To Make A Relationship Work
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “Family Matters”
- Pompadours and Ponytails: Which Celeb Wears It Best?
- Ratch on Ratch on Ratch: 6 Questions I Need Answered About Basketball Wives’
- Bad Never Looked So Good: Fine Fictional Characters That Scared Us For Real
- Friend to Foe: 7 Things That Can Turn Your Bestie Into Your Worst Enemy
- GIRLS GONE WILD! Ladies Who Can’t Keep Their Hands To Themselves