Hair Do’s and Don’ts According to the Fellas
DO sport an occasional weave for a special event or a quick change of style as long as it looks natural.
DON’T wear an obvious wig, especially one that isn’t even stylish. It looks fake even if the box says that it comes with a ‘natural’ hairline and ‘baby’ hair. What baby hair? You are not fooling anyone with that wavy wreck of a wig.
DO rock a short cut to highlight cute features and a pretty face.
DO remember that long hair is an average girl’s friend! Seriously, the fellas said this!
DON’T be afraid to step out against societal norms and stand proud with your natural hair.
DO keep it simple. There is something hot about a woman that can pull it together in a few minutes and still look better than most women that spend hours at the salon.
DON’T restrict your curls. The bigger the better! The fellas like a little (or a lot) to touch.
Do wear a crown of locs as long as they are not of the Whoopi Goldberg variety.
DO disregard all the previous advice if your body is bangin’ and your ‘stuff’ is good. In that case, odds are no one is even looking at your hair and you might as well not have any!
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: I Experienced Racism When…
- Spring Hair Trend Alert: Which Celebs Rocked Ombre Tresses Right, And Who Did It Wrong?
- Printed Pants: Fab Style Or Fashion Faux Pas?
- 6 Things That Should Not Be Distractions While At Work
- Love and Baby Bumps: Yandy Finally Confirms Pregnancy
- NEW MN WEB SERIES: “Ask A Black Man” Episode 3: The SEX Episode
- Raw Reality TV Preview: RHOA Three-Part Reunion
- Cuteness: Louis Bullock (Sandra’s Son) & The Game’s Daughter Cali Get Adorable for The Camera