Love and Baby Bumps: Yandy Finally Confirms Pregnancy
Yandy’s been on baby bump watch for a minute. Even after pics of her in the club with what looked to be a small pooch popped up in the Internet, she still didn’t speak on the news, until now.
Last night, Yandy finally made the big reveal, via Instagram, uploading a pic of her in the fitted Givenchy dress we’ve seen Lala and Fergie rock, and an obviously pregnant belly. Her caption:
“You wanted to know now you know!!!! #POW”
Yandy probably wanted to put the news out there on her own since she’ll be on “106 & Park” today with the cast of “Life Love Soul,” which she is an associate producer of. There’s no way she could hide that belly on life TV.
Considering we already knew Kimbella was pregnant at the end of the second season of “Love and Hip Hop,” this pic confirms that these two have indeed been the pregnant girls in the club. Over the past few months, there have been tons of pics of these two hosting parties floating around and enjoying nights out together. Now it looks like Yandy and her ‘pud might even have their babies around the same time.
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Didn’t You Think They’d Last? 7 Surprising Celebrity Breakups
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “Good Times”
- You Remind Me Of My Jeep: 7 Songs That Make You Want To (Joy) Ride
- Ready For The Beach: Swimsuits For Every Body Type and Style
- Gabourey Sidibe and Kelly Ripa Stumble Over Afros, Normal Hair, and Being Americanized
- The Sweet Brown Viral Video: Embarrassed? Why You Shouldn’t Be
- NEW MN WEB SERIES: “Ask A Black Man” Episode 3: The SEX Episode
- How Old is Too Old? Mayim Bialik (aka Blossom) Still Breastfeeds her 3-Year-Old Son