If you were looking for a dose of cuteness today, then no worries, we’ve got you covered Noire-ettes! As you can see below, Sandra Bullock picked up her little man, Louis Bardo Bullock, from school earlier in the week, and our favorite frowning kid let mom do all the smiling. He’s growing up so fast! I love how happy Sandra always looks with Louis, even with the paparazzi all around…
And in other adorable kid news, rapper The Game tweeted photos of his little girl, Cali. She and her father went on a shopping trip for Easter over the weekend, and the little one was already being Miss Independent, paying for clothes (*winks*), and randomly saluting the cameras with her stunner shades on. She will be two in August, and this is what the rapper had to say about his baby girl:
“Out shopping with my lil princess. She only 1 yrs old & she knows how to pay for her own clothes. Happy Easter everyone…. Enjoy your day.. & Jesus my lil princess salutes you… Keep up the good work !!”
LOL at the concept of her saluting Jesus.
If this doesn’t brighten up your day, then you probably need to go home and hope for better luck tomorrow, cause cute kids are what makes the world go ’round (or I think that’s how the song goes…). Aren’t these little ones adorable?
More on Madame Noire!
- Women Who Get/Got Too Into Their Men
- The New Dating Norms: 6 Big Changes In The Dating Game
- You’re Just Not That Into It: Signs That Your Job Isn’t For You
- Madames Who Acted Like Ladies, But Thought Like Men
- Kandi Says Beef With Marlo Almost Turned RHOA Reunion Into A Different Kind Of Show
- Growing Up Fast: Toya and Lil Wayne’s Daughter Reginae Gets Dolled Up For Photo Shoot
- RHOA Salaries Exposed: They’re All Making Bank!
- Cartoon Has a Message for Black Women