Talk about putting the “cra” in crazy. As Mrs. Lynetta Gordon, Chip Fields-Hurd was the abusive mother of Penny. Though Willona begged her to seek help, after Gordon’s abuse was brought to light, she left her daughter behind, but acknowledged that her daughter deserved better before leaving. She tried to return a year later as the wife of a wealthy man, and in an effort to get her daughter back from Willona, Gordon framed her as being a bad parent. But alas, that didn’t work. In real life, we know that she’s a good mother, and the mother of actresses Kim and Alexis Fields. She’s been all over TV, including acting on “The Parkers,” “The Wayans Bros.” and “Living Single” as Regine’s (again, Kim Fields) mom. But she also is a director, and has directed episodes of “House of Payne,” “Meet the Browns,” “Hannah Montana,” “Just Jordan,” and “One on One.”
More on Madame Noire!
- Women Who Get/Got Too Into Their Men
- The New Dating Norms: 6 Big Changes In The Dating Game
- You’re Just Not That Into It: Signs That Your Job Isn’t For You
- Madames Who Acted Like Ladies, But Thought Like Men
- Kandi Says Beef With Marlo Almost Turned RHOA Reunion Into A Different Kind Of Show
- Growing Up Fast: Toya and Lil Wayne’s Daughter Reginae Gets Dolled Up For Photo Shoot
- RHOA Salaries Exposed: They’re All Making Bank!
- Cartoon Has a Message for Black Women