RHOA Salaries Exposed: They’re All Making Bank!
When the story broke yesterday that Sheree’s salary demands might have caused her to get cut from the “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” we didn’t know what her pay actually was, we just knew she wanted more money. Well Hello Beautiful got to the bottom of things and found out what all the ladies of the show are making, and as far as I’m concerned, Sheree should have been very happy considering what she was taking home for about 13 weeks of “work.” Here’s what every member of the “Housewives” cast gets paid:
NeNe: $750K per season, plus a $250K bonus for the reunion show
Kim: $600K per season plus a $150K bonus for the reunion
Sheree: $550K per season plus a $150K bonus for the reunion
Kandi: $450K per season plus a $100K bonus for the reunion
Phaedra and Cynthia: $300K per season plus a $75K bonus for the reunion
Marlo and Peter: $75K, must be available for filming on request
Kroy and Apollo: $50K, must be available for filming on request
No wonder these ladies keep coming back every season, they’re making serious money—and for half of them this is just a side hustle. Must be nice.
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- 7 Ways He Wants You To Be Better Than His Last Girlfriend
- The Simmons Family (Including Ex-Wife Valerie Vaughn) Pose For Ebony’s Mother’s Day Issue
- “Ask A Black Man” Episode 2: The Dating Episode
- Sheree’s $750K Salary Demand Likely Got Her Cut
- Stripper Vanity Wonder Writes Book On Undercover Butt Shots Culture
- Columnist Fired For Article On What White Parents Should Tell Kids About Blacks
- Am I Raising a Spoiled Brat?
- Beyonce, Jay-Z & Blue Ivy Head to St. Barts