Frontin’ your Baby Daddy Out on Facebook
So, things didn’t work out between you and Baby Daddy. It sucks but such is life sometimes. Things might get rough sometimes and you two may disagree but it’s never cool to clown the father of your child publicly. It’s not good for you, it’s not going to change him and it’s certainly not good for your child. Not only are the immediate parties negatively affected by this, all of your Facebook friends, who never wanted to know this much of your business, are subjected to this madness. Either keep it to yourself or take it to the courts.
More on Madame Noire!
- Oscar Rewind: 8 Black Actresses & The Roles That Deserved an Oscar
- 7 Ways You May Be Emasculating Your Man
- 7 Of The Most Unrecognized Women in Black History
- True Life: I Knew He Wasn’t Into Me When…
- Saying One Thing and Doin Another: Celebs Who Lack Consistency
- My BFF: The Non-Celebrity Besties of The Famous
- What Does Jeremy Lin Have to Do With Black People?
- Why The Whitney Houston Gay Rumors Need to Die