Throwback Evening Eye Candy: Muhammad Ali
In honor of Black History Month, instead of showing off the everyday, regular beefcake dude (as much as we adore them), we thought we’d send some love to the beautiful black men from our history who we would have been breaking our necks over back in the day. Okay, maybe not breaking, but at least on the bandwagon for. Muhammad Ali is one of those guys with his random poetry, fast feet and buff body. Time has passed and we know he doesn’t look like the “Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee” Ali that people were drooling over 30 to 40 years ago, but the guy still has that charm we all can agree is attractive. Let’s take a walk down memory lane.
Ali and his bug eyes, lol. While he said so much with his mouth, his eyes definitely spoke for him a lot!
We see you Ali!
He was definitely good with the kids, and that’s always a bonus, right?
Muscle action! Love the swole-ness 🙂
Ali is/was too cool for school, whether shirtless, in a suit and tie or peeping folks out in with his shades…
And he’s still a cutie patootie! What do you think though ladies? Could he have been your boo back in the day?
More on Madame Noire!
- What The Heck Happened To You: What Lost Celebs Look Like Nowadays
- Working Your Degree While You’re Waiting: Non-Traditional Paths to Employment
- 7 Things That Could Change The Way He Feels About You
- Say Cheese! Unfortunate Yet Unforgettable Celebrity Mug Shots
- Reader Sound Off! 10 Female Singers Who Are Underrated…
- The High-Income Woman’s Guide to Dating a Man Who Makes Less
- The Father, The Son and The Oprah Winfrey
- Seriously, What’s With All the Overly Aggressive Men in the Club Nowadays?