7 Things Most Couples Do Too Soon
Make it “official”
On Facebook, that is. This is a bad thing to do too soon because you often don’t realize just HOW many guys—guys that you could be potentially interested in—see that, and say to themselves, “Well, she’s off the market.” And that’s it. You run into them at a party, or at the grocery store, or at yoga class and you have a great chat but…why didn’t they ask me out?! Literally—hundreds if not thousands of people see it when you make it official on Facebook. So, make sure you want it that way. On top of that, if your new partner doesn’t have the same enthusiasm about being public on Facebook or doesn’t do when you do, that’s a whole other can of worms and drama right there for two people that aren’t even on stable footing yet.
More on Madame Noire!
- For the Cool in You: Classic & Kooky Leather Jackets You’ll Love
- Terribly Tatted Up: When Celebrities Get Ratchet Tattoos for the Ones They Love
- Style Icon: Tina Turner
- Stereotypes That Black People Uphold
- We Are Family: Shocking Celebrity Relatives!
- Let’s Be Real: Things in Life You Need to Blame Yourself For From Time to Time
- Are You A Socially Awkward Black Girl?