Wacka Flocka Flame
“O Le doo e” That’s what I always used to say until I realized Wacka was saying “O Let’s Do It” all that time. I like his energy, his locks, and um…yeah, that’s about it. But for the most part, he’s hella hard to understand and nothing he says is ever very profound. And I don’t mean that in a conscious way, but in a poetic way. There are no fun double entendres, no fancy metaphors over all that bass–just yelling. Once again, great production covers up any hot mess.
More on Madame Noire!
- Do White People Really Know What Racism Is?
- 9 Things I Wish I Would Have Known Before I Left College
- 8 Dynamics That Should Never Exist In A Relationship
- Keep Your Legs Closed! Celebs Who’ve Racked Up Baby Mamas & Drama
- “ What We’ve Learned From T.I. & Jim Jones: When Men Love, They Love Hard
- The Neutering of the American Male: How Did We Get Here?