You become curious about his exes
You suddenly want lots of unnecessary details about them—what they used to do, what they dressed like, how they were in bed, why it ended. Essentially, you want to see if he has a certain “type” and maybe whether or not you do or don’t fit it. You’re looking for “proof” that he is losing interest so you can do something about it, or find a reason to confront him about it.
More on Madame Noire!
- Do White People Really Know What Racism Is?
- 9 Things I Wish I Would Have Known Before I Left College
- 8 Dynamics That Should Never Exist In A Relationship
- Keep Your Legs Closed! Celebs Who’ve Racked Up Baby Mamas & Drama
- “ What We’ve Learned From T.I. & Jim Jones: When Men Love, They Love Hard
- The Neutering of the American Male: How Did We Get Here?