When he doesn’t overreact
You get into a fender bender. You have a cold. Your phone is stolen. And all he wants to know is how and when it can be fixed. But, he doesn’t seem to feel for you. Keep in mind that men are fixers. So, they worry more about the solution, than the emotional ramifications of the problem.
More on Madame Noire!
- We Are Family! Shocking Celebrity Relatives!
- Break Up To Make Up: Couples Who Just Couldn’t Let Go…
- 10 Artists That Blew Up…But Shouldn’t Have
- From Script to Song: Actors Who Can Actually Sing…
- Vitamin B(eautiful): Nutrients To Help You Stay Healthy and Gorgeous
- Switched At Birth: Celebrities Who Were Adopted
CHOPPED! TS Madison Drags Jess Hilarious For Hopping On Charlamagne Tha God's 'Big Back' Comment, Jess Responds
'Baddies' Tommie Lee Goes AWF On White Karen Who Told Her To 'Shut Up' In A Restaurant
NeNe Leakes' Son Sued For Nearly $30K Of Unpaid Child Support, Child's Mom Asks Judge To Lock Him Up
Hypergamy Dating Expert Says Men Want To Be Used By Women In New Episode Of 'The Real Side Chicks Of Los Angeles'
NEW TRAILER: 'Iwájú' Is A New Afrofuturistic Animated Series Coming To Disney+ On Feb. 28
Mo'Nique, Her Husband, And Her Oldest Son Go Back And Forth With Response Videos And 'Receipts' After 'Club Shay Shay' Interview
Twomad, YouTuber, Gamer And Game Creator, Dies At 23
Erica Dixon Denies Having Beef With Karlie Redd, Calls Her Fake And Phony In the Same Breath