“Home Savvy” Episode 3 – Interior Painting
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
In this “Get It Done” episode we’ll show you how to properly and successfully paint your home’s interior walls.
The one way to instantly spruce up any room in your home is by changing the wall color. It may seem like a daunting task, but it’s quite simple to paint like a pro in your own home. All you need are premium products and the proper paint techniques. With Home Depot Associate Yvette Williams’ assistance, we’ll show you how to transform your home with color in one weekend. It’s a project that the entire family can participate in. See how a simple, quick and easy paint change transformed the Pratt family’s home in the episode of Home Savvy.
MATERIALS USED IN THIS EPISODE:
HERE’S HOW TO DO THIS PROJECT:
Prepare the space for painting by covering the floors with drop cloth.
Tape off all the corners with painter’s tape.
If you discover holes or cracks in the wall, cover those areas with spackling. Once dry, wipe with damp sponge.
Now you’re ready to apply the paint.
Use premium products and proper techniques to achieve professional results.
MEET THE CAST:
WANT MORE HOME SAVVY? WATCH THESE EPISODES
- The Savvy Search for a New Host
- Episode 1: Style Your Home With a Summer Window Box
- Episode 2: The Perfect Outdoor Grilling Party
- Episode 3: Dust It Off And Try Again? Tips for Updating Vintage Furniture
- Episode 4: It’s Handled! How to Create An Olivia Pope Inspired Ambience in Your Home!
- Episode 1: How to Install a Bathroom Vanity
- Episode 2: How to Install a Bathroom Faucet
- Episode 3: How to Save Money on Your Home Energy Bills
- Episode 4: Home Decor Tips
- Episode 5: How To Decorate For The Holidays
- Episode 6: How to Light Your Home For The Holidays