How To Decorate For the Holidays
About This Episode
Looking for ideas when decorating your home for the holidays this season? The Home Savvy team has you covered!
Find out how the Home Depot is your one stop shop for the holidays this season, and answer our Question of the Week for your chance to win a $100 gift card to the Home Depot!
- Martha Stewart Living 7.5 ft. LED Pre-Lit Frasier Fir Artificial Christmas Tree / SKU #525059
- Martha Stewart Living Winterberry Collection of Red, Gold, Brown, and Pearl Ornaments (100-Set) / Internet # 203458253
- Home Accents Holiday 12 in. Red African American Fabric Angel Tree Topper / Internet #202836738
- Home Decorators Collection 52 in. Red Deluxe Velvet Christmas Tree Skirt / Internet #203696231
- Home Decorators Collection 19 in. H Red Quilted and Beaded Satin Stocking / Internet # 203695017
- Home Accents Holiday Embossed Hanging Bells Ornament / Store SKU # 797817
Transform The Interior Of Your Home For The Holidays With These Chic Tips!
For The Family Room, Home Depot Offers A Wide Variety Of Pre-Lit Christmas Trees. The Martha Stewart Living 7.5 FT Pre- Lit Frasier LED Artificial Christmas Tree is a Superb Option, As There Are No Cords Or Strings To Contend With.
Home Depot Offers A Wide Assortment Of Specialty Ornaments For The Tree Topper.
The Home Depot Offers The Martha Stewart Living Christmas Collections, Each With It’s Special Style Of Table Top Décor, Reeves, Ornaments & More. Simply Match Up The Icons On The Packaging To Take The Guess Work Out Of Decorating.
Your Staircase Banister Is A Great Place To Show Your Holiday Spirit & Be Creative! Garlands Are Very Easy To Install. Simply Place Garland Along Banister & Wrap The Wire Around It.
Supporting Areas Such As The Windows & Mantels Allow Your Personality To Shine By Adding All Kinds Of Fun Ornaments!
WANT MORE HOME SAVVY? WATCH THESE EPISODES
- The Savvy Search for a New Host
- Episode 1: Style Your Home With a Summer Window Box
- Episode 2: The Perfect Outdoor Grilling Party
- Episode 3: Dust It Off And Try Again? Tips for Updating Vintage Furniture
- Episode 4: It’s Handled! How to Create An Olivia Pope Inspired Ambience in Your Home!
- Episode 1: How to Install a Bathroom Vanity
- Episode 2: How to Install a Bathroom Faucet
- Episode 3: How to Save Money on Your Home Energy Bills
- Episode 4: Home Decor Tips
- Episode 5: How To Decorate For The Holidays
- Episode 6: How to Light Your Home For The Holidays