In this episode we’ll show you how to efficiently save money on your home’s energy, heating and water bills.
How To Save Money On Your Home Energy Bills:
Great installation paired with a good sealant can save you up to 33% on your home energy bills.
Great Stuff Window And Door Insulating Foam Sealant– Seals, Feels & Insulates Cracks & Gaps up to 1 inch. Takes the shape of the crack or void to form an airtight water resistant seal.
Dap Dynaflex 230 Premium Indoor/Outdoor Sealant– Used for Door & Window Treatments.
Honeywell Wi-Fi Programmable Touchscreen Thermostat– Has wifi compatibility, which allows you to control it from your smart phone, tablet or other mobile devices.
How To Save Money On Your Water Bill:
The average household can save up to 2,300 gallons of water a year, by ensuring they have the correct shower head installed.
WaterPik EcoFlow 5- Spray Hand Shower– Provides great water pressure and conserves water.
How To Cut Back On Appliance Bills:
Save up to $104.00 on lifetime operating expenses, by changing to an appliance model that is energy star qualified.
Using Energy Star Appliance brands such as GE, LG, Maytag & World Pool will provide you with optimal savings.
WANT MORE HOME SAVVY? WATCH THESE EPISODES:
- The Savvy Search for a New Host
- Episode 1: Style Your Home With a Summer Window Box
- Episode 2: The Perfect Outdoor Grilling Party
- Episode 3: Dust It Off And Try Again? Tips for Updating Vintage Furniture
- Episode 4: It’s Handled! How to Create An Olivia Pope Inspired Ambience in Your Home!
- Episode 1: How to Install a Bathroom Vanity
- Episode 2: How to Install a Bathroom Faucet
- Episode 3: How to Save Money on Your Home Energy Bills
- Episode 4: Home Decor Tips
- Episode 5: How To Decorate For The Holidays
- Episode 6: How to Light Your Home For The Holidays