Cute Kid Alert: Cree Hardrict is Shy, Muhammad Ali’s Grandbaby and Destiny Odom Out with Khloe
It’s always nice to be able to make that money and take your little one along with you! That’s what mama Tia Mowry-Hardrict did a couple of days ago when she hosted TheBump and AMC Theatres’ “Bring Your Baby Matinees” event in Cali. She of course brought along the very cute and funny Cree who tried to play shy in front of the cameras. He’s such a cutie, and looks just like his dad Cory!
Caught perusing around town in NYC was reality star Khloe Kardashian and her step-daughter, Destiny Odom. The two were laughing (or as I like to say, ki-king it up) down the street as they showed off their high buns and interesting style. Loving that lime green bag Khloe is rocking, and Destiny’s denim jacket with spikes is fresh as well. Doesn’t she look just like her dad?
And last in the cute kid lineup is Sydney, the adorable baby who belongs to Laila Ali and her former NFL playing husband, Curtis Conway. The 1-year-old munchkin is seen here with her grandfather, boxing legend Muhammad Ali. He’s showing her some love and definitely, this picture is oozing cuteness. Don’t you agree?
Images courtesy of Black Celeb Kids.
More on Madame Noire!
- It’s The Most Ratchet Time of the Year: The Ugliest Prom Dresses of All Time
- Wonder What It Was Like To Date A Young Obama? 2 Ex-Girlfriends Reveal All
- Gucci This, Louis That: 7 Signs That You’re “Bougie”
- Don’t Play With Me: 6 Things You Don’t Joke About With Black Women
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live : Ready for Kids & Clingy Types
- Behind the Music: 7 Celeb Stories VH1 Needs To Get On Now
- Patience is a Virtue: An Open Letter To My Future Husband