I remember when I first saw Shemar Moore. He was guest starring on an episode of Living Single as a classmate of Sinclair. I remember thinking then that he was tooooo cute, and as he has aged, Shemar’s managed to stay hot, barely looking a day over 35 (he’s 41). And he’s also awesome because he stars as Derek Morgan on the very awesome program, Criminal Minds. Many of our readers have been calling out for Shemar on our Facebook page, so here you go! And if you’re not already a fan, these photos just might make you one…
Such a pretty boy! I’ve always been a fan of his 1000-watt smile and those boyish good looks…
Even with clothes on, Shemar manages to be and give off pure hotness. Don’t you think so?
Too covered up here! But he still has it going on. This is Shemar in all his awesome-ness on one of my favorite shows, Criminal Minds.
I think this man is going to be trying to show off his abs all the way into his old age. Wheelchair and everything, his body will probably still be killer…
So what do you think? Is Shemar and his delectable body your taste or no? Let us know in the comments below!
More on Madame Noire!
- In the Spirit of Christmas: Is It Ever Too Late to Reunite with Your Father?
- Are You on a Real Date — Or An “Almost Date”?
- Get Choked Up: 10 Collar Necklaces Worthy of Happy Tears
- The Questions He Hopes You Never Ask
- Reagan Gomez’s Marriage Advice: ‘Keep People Out of Your Business’
- 9 Inconvenient Truths About Men and Cheating
- Caught Cheating? How To Move Forward After Being Unfaithful