To Get Out
Sometimes, men simply grow tired of a relationship, but is either in denial or can’t bring himself to cut things off. In other cases, he may have told his lady it’s time to call it quits and she either erased the conversation from her short-term memory or broke down in tears, causing him to recant it all. Once a guy has reached this point, whether he’s tried to tell his lady or not, the reigns on monogamy are steadily loosened until lipstick on the collar or explicit text messages are inevitable. Not only does it get him back in the saddle and beyond the need of a rebound, but his wife or lady will do him a favor and end the whole charade when she finds out. So as you can see, most of these reasons don’t have anything to do with you as a woman. There is nothing you can do about most of them! This means you can stop buying those books about why men cheat. Just be the best person you can be, and if your man is a good man who is capable of being monogamous he will be.
More on Madame Noire!
- 9 Celeb Men Whose Antics Have Cost Them Their “Swexy”
- Shocking! Bronx Groom Commits Suicide Hours After Wedding
- Top Ten Best Hair Products for the Newly Natural
- 9 Reasons He’s Pulling Away From You
- Natural Hair Goes Corporate: Will the Masses Get It?
- 6 Essential Oils You Should Consider to Promote Natural Hair
- Is LisaRaye Engaged to a Megachurch Pastor?