Preparing Yourself To Cut Off Your Relaxer
Pulling your new look together
Once you chop it all off, your facial structure is going to be more noticeable. Everything becomes magnified because you have no hair to hide behind. Here are some suggestions that will help you pull your look together:
- Have your brows done
- Light make up for a little glow
- Eyes and lips – make at least one of them pop
- Play around with hair accessories
- Step up your earring game
- Skin issues? See a dermatologist
- BE CONFIDENT– if you feel like crap on the inside, it will show on the outside!
Hope this helps the ladies who are on the fence. Feel free to share your big chop stories down below!
More on Madame Noire!
- Sliding Off: Celebs Who Left the Stripper Pole for Stardom
- 7 Questions To Ask Yourself After A Breakup
- The 5 Best Black Fashion Tumblrs
- Heatless Ways You Can Achieve Luscious Curls
- Statement Earrings: The Crazy, The Hot, and The Cool
- They’re How Old? Celebrity Gals Who Look Much Older Than Their “Real Age”
- The ‘Before I Get Married’ Bucket List