5 Ways to Get Headache Relief During Pregnancy
We’ve consulted with naturalists and experts on 5 natural ways to deal with headaches during pregnancy. Instead of pumping up one’s body with unnecessary and unnatural meeds, you can use quick, easy ways to relax and clear your head (literally and figuratively).
5. Use a compress – If you apply a warm cloth or compress of some sort to your sinus areas, you will open up dilated blood vessels and get some pretty quick relief. For tension headaches, use a cold compress.
4. Switch off the lights – Headaches can come from oversensitivity to light. If you turn them off and sleep in a dark room for a while, you’ll naturally cure a mild headache.
3. Take a cup of hot tea – No need to drink gallons of the stuff, but hot tea can really relax tensions in your body, including headache tensions.
2. Soak in warm water – Notice a theme here? Warm water, not just when drunken, but when soaked in, can relax the body and help combat headaches. So draw up that bath and ease your muscles.
1. Practice breathing deeply – Doing so invites more oxygen into the body and calms anxiety or worried energy that aggravates headaches.