7. Makes for a great protective style. In everything I do with my hair, I think of its health. When my ends are tucked in, they aren’t exposed to the elements or rubbing on my clothes. The high bun is an easy way to retain your length!
Caution: be sure to switch up your style to avoid putting too much stress on your crown area. Also, make sure your bun is not too tight to prevent your edges from thinning.
Ciao bellas, enjoy bunning!
More on Madame Noire!
- Sibling Rivalry: Related Stars Who Share The Spotlight
- The Anatomy of a Mean Girl: Part Good & Part Bad
- Halloween Costumes To Avoid
- Six Signs You May Be Forcing A Relationship
- Yup, You Said It: The Most Hilarious Reader Comments Of The Week
- There’s Just Something About Him: Our Favorite “Strangely” Attractive Guys