9- Dakota Fanning
I remember first being struck by little Dakota’s talent when she played Lorraine “Ray” Schleine in Uptown Girls … and then I saw I Am Sam! If you haven’t seen the movie, it’s brilliant and I spent a third of it sobbing. But it’s been apparent that little Dakota would never have to worry about eating in Hollywood. She’d become a star before she’d hit puberty. But now she’s taking a break from all of that. Fanning, believe it or not, is college-aged now. She’s a freshman at NYU. But she still manages to take advantage of the perks associated with her stardom. Fanning was seen out and about during NYC’s fashion week with her younger sister Elle.
More on Madame Noire!
- When Mommy’s Go Bad: TV Moms We’re Glad We Don’t Have to Claim
- Five things Beyoncé and Other Expecting Mothers-To-Be Should Know
- 90’s Fashion Trends We Should NOT Revisit
- Hair Idols: Celebs Whose Hair Stays Fresh
- Exercises That Won’t Sweat Your Hair Out
- 12 Songs To Make You Forget About Your ExMen: Please Stop Trying to Solve Our Love Problems