We get to claim being grown a** men and women and, at the same time, can play victim.
Black people are quick to brag on their maturity and declare themselves grown men and women. Yet, we are also quick to project our shortcomings onto others. Some of us spend rent money on designer handbags and then complain about how we don’t have the same economic opportunities as everyone else. And we get away with it.
More on Madame Noire!
- Woman to Woman: Stop Functioning in Dysfunction
- Five things Beyoncé and Other Expecting Mothers-To-Be Should Know
- 90’s Fashion Trends We Should NOT Revisit
- When Mommy’s Go Bad: TV Moms We’re Glad We Don’t Have to Claim
- Exercises That Won’t Sweat Your Hair Out
- 7 Tips On Raising Your Son To Be A Great Man
- Does Your Hair Play a Part in the Way Men Approach You?