1. Spice Girls
Spice Girls holds the top-selling spot in girl group music history. The ladies all hail from England and were formed through a singing competition in the early 1990s. 75 million record sales later, Scary Spice aka Mel B, and Posh Spice better known as Victoria Beckham are better known for their love lives with Eddie Murphy and David Beckham respectively. But the Spice Girls group continue to generate buzz. Their last tour in 2007 grossed $100 million.
More on Madame Noire
- Mind Your Manners! Behavior That Will Get You the Side Eye in Public and Private
- 7 Things Some Women Have GOT to Stop Doing in Public
- Matches Made in Heaven: 6 Celebrity Couples We Would Love to See
- 10 Things ‘Natural’ Women Wish People Would Stop Assuming
- Celebs Who We Didn’t Know Were Black
- 14 Signs He’s Just Not That Into You
WEtv To Air Carlos King's New 2024 Show, 'Bold & Bougie,' With Tameka Foster, Crystal Smith, Gocha Hawkins, Malaysia Pargo And Princess Banton-Lofters
Jonathan Majors Reportedly Told White Ex-Girlfriend To Be Like 'Coretta Scott King And Michelle Obama'
Ye Opts For Travel Abroad With Wife Vs. Spending Holidays Stateside With His Kids
Ye Requests $1M Lawsuit Accusing Him Of Subjecting Ex-Contractor To Horrid Living And Sleeping Conditions Be Dropped
Phor Brings His BDSM Knowledge And Pet Play Kink To New Episode Of 'Cutlers Court'
Wayne Brady Involved In Car Wreck That Resulted In A Physical Altercation With The Other Driver
Tamar Braxton And Tommie Lee Throw Shots On Social Media, ‘Go Sell Some A-- For Your Next Hit’
Icon Janet Jackson Shouts Out 7-Time Grammy-Nominated Victoria Monét On IG