Image courtesy of @riley_ann_g
Shampooing your child’s hair and scalp is a must. Washing their hair once a week or once every two weeks is sufficient if their hair isn’t excessively dirty. Whether you use shampoo or prefer to do a co-wash, shampooing is just what your child’s hair needs to maintain ultimate hair health.
Some great natural hair shampoos for kids are:
- SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo
- L’Oreal EverCreme Intense Nourishing Shampoo
- Creme of Nature Argan Oil Moisture & Shine Shampoo
- Free Your Mane Sulfate Free Hydrating Shampoo
- Carol’s Daughter Chocolat Smoothing Shampoo