How much do ya’ll miss Girlfriends?
It’s obvious that we’re big fans of the long-gone show here at Madame Noire. It is one of the few shows to ever really address friendships amongst Black women. And, of course, besides the ladies, we loved Reggie Hayes‘ funny, adorable, nerdy presence on the sitcom. He played “William,” the corky sidekick to Joan Clayton and the gals.
When we caught up with Reggie Hayes recently, we were a little disappointed to hear that he didn’t stay in contact with his former castmates. Although we haven’t been doing our “Where You Been” series too long, we’d have to say this is one of the most interesting installments we’ve done. See what Reggie Hayes has to say about what he’s been up to and his outlook for his acting career. We certainly hope to see his original, dynamic, on-screen personality again on television.
More on Madame Noire!
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Kim K. Pulls High Profile Men Despite Her Sexual Past
- Dangling Legs & 6 Other Short Girl Problems
- Age Ain’t Nothin’ But A Number: How I Learned That Finding Love Has No Expiration Date
- Knowing The Difference Between What A Man Puts You Through And What You Allow Him To Put You Through
- #RealTalk: The Reasons Why You Attract Douchebags
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Do The Right Thing”
- Life Is Not Good: Why Nas And Kelis Need To Get Back Together