Joseline is a Woman of God
And speaking of prayer, Joseline admitted that she didn’t care what anyone had to say about her and how she does what she does because she’s a woman of God. Pause for laughter. Just so you know, the side-eye I’m sure you just gave when you read that is exactly how the audience reacted to Joseline’s admission. But it get’s worse. Joseline decided to prove her point by repeating, “I am a woman of God so f**k all ya’ll who don’t believe it, God knows my heart.” And apparently Mona knows her vagina. File Joseline under the hopeless category too.
What was your favorite moment from last night’s reunion?
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Love and Basketball”
- The Marriage Proposal: Is It What He Says Or How He Says It?
- Down With The Brown? Celebrities Who Look Black…But Aren’t
- Long Hair? You Do Care! 6 Ways to Get It to Grow
- What Makes A Good Man “A Good Man?”
- Evening Eye Candy: 7 Delicious NFL Ballers We Can’t Wait To See In September
- Single Black Male: Defending Your Woman’s Honor In An Age Of Disrespectful Men