Throwback Photo of The Day: Tia & Tamera With Their Parents!
In all the years that we’ve known Tia and Tamera and their brother Tahj, who really has seen their mother or father? Though their mother, Darlene, has been a manager of their careers, she’s done a great job of keeping herself out of the limelight, as opposed to other celeb moms (think Sonja Norwood). Well, Tia decided to showcase her parents and an adorable baby pic of the two sisters through her Twitter page. Good luck figuring out which one is Tia and which one is Tamera though…Tia didn’t reveal that little tidbit.
As a caption for the photo, Tia said, “Freaking Hilarious!!! Cree looks just like me! Wow!” If you didn’t know, Tia and Tamera Mowry were born in Germany and were army brats, as Darlene (who was also a security guard) and their father, Timothy Mowry, were in the U.S. Army. The family moved to California once the girls were trying to get into TV and film, and the rest is history! The family is said to be close-knit and seem to keep certain aspects of their lives private (like their other brothers), even if the girls do have their own reality show nowadays. Check out the adorable photo and tell us what you think, and if little Cree looks just like his mom! And for the record, we here at the office think Tia is on her dad’s lap and Tamera is with her her mom. You?
Which baby do you think is Tia and which one is Tamera? Does Cree look just like them or what!?
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Diary of a Mad Black Woman”
- Really, Though? Who Died And Made You An Authority On What’s “Real”?
- Thank You Rihanna For Being Open About Chris Brown, Even If Some People Still Don’t Get It
- How I Lost A Friendship To Domestic Violence
- Degrees of Separation: Where To Draw The Line In Dating People Who Know Each Other?
- Girlfriend Guilt: When You’re The Only One Still On Track
- I’m Gonna Call It Like I See It: Celebs With No Filter