Toni on reality TV!? When we first heard about the singer and her family’s reality show coming to TV, folks were skeptical that it was a desperate move by the star (who would already get shade for dressing like a teenybopper) and that we wouldn’t like what we saw. But aside from her sisters being messes, Toni came off very likable and was more sensible, mature and level-headed then most would have thought. Plus, the insight into her health battles made her relatable, endearing and explained a lot.
Stephanie Guerilus is a multimedia journalist and author. Follow her @qsteph
More on Madame Noire!
- Never Thought They’d Make It: Couples We Didn’t Think Would Still Be Together!
- Back In The Day When I Was Young: Child Actors Who Aren’t So Little Anymore!
- Oral Transactions and Getting “Ghetto”: Moments in Reality TV That Had Everybody Talking
- They’re Not Just for Kids Anymore: How to Be Chic in Your Jellies This Summer
- Noire Naturals, Episode 3: Creating a Sophisticated Elegance
- Open Door Policy: The Truth About “Breaks” and Open Relationships
- DY-NO-MITE!!! 8 Celebrities and the Roles That Typecast Them and Stunted Their Careers