Final Cut! Celebs We Haven’t Seen Since The Ax Came Down!
First of all, let’s discuss how young, fresh and fab Rachel looks for 45 years old! I could go on and on about that but I don’t think that’s the point. Rachel had a really good string of success in the 90s in cheesy yet entertaining teen movies and also played “Mona Thorne” for five years on Half & Half. The show was abruptly canceled and you guessed it, we haven’t really seen Rachel since then. It can’t be the “age thing” because she doesn’t look 45 and she’s beautiful so it can’t be for lack of looks. This just seems like a case of when one door closes another one…locks. For shame, for shame.
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: Have You Gotten Over Your First Love?
- Wendy, Please Stop Speaking For All Black Women and Their Need To Be Natural
- Don’t Ignore the Crazy, Don’t Rationalize the Brokenness: A Cautionary Dating Tale
- Lil Kim On What Really Went Down With Faith, Her Face, and The Engagement No One Knew About
- MN Exclusive: Eric Benét Discusses New Album and Explains His Ode To “Redbone Girl”
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “Girlfriends”
- How To Achieve Heatless Curls Around The House