Willow Smith Gets Spice Girl on Us in Paris, And Jaden Is Taking This Rapping Thing Seriously…
This past Mother’s Day weekend, the Smith family (well, let’s just say Jada, her mom Adrienne and Willow) were seen moving in funky and interesting fashions around Paris. If you didn’t know by now, Willow is a fan of the glam punk meets teenage angst look, but this ensemble definitely had people talking. Last time I saw shoes this tall, Mel B was still a Spice Girl calling herself “Scary Spice,” and they were starring in Spice World. She wore a white checkered bowl hat (covering pink hair) with printed tights, a black top, denim shorts, and a white jacket. Though she was in Paris, she represented for the States with her feet in those spiked platform sneakers. Check her funky fresh dressed attire out below:
And in other Smith kid news, Willow’s older brother Jaden decided to drop a video for a track he has called “Give It To ‘Em.” I knew he was trying to do a little rapping here and there, even popping up on some tracks with Justin Bieber, but somebody’s obviously taking this hobby pretty seriously now. But then again, a child of Will Smith can’t do JUST one thing, right? Check him out in the black and white visuals with his basic white graphic T-shirt and Ray-Ban swag and tell us if Diggy has some competition (smiles).
Well, what do you think?
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “New York Undercover”
- FLAT CHANCE!: Keep Your Feet Fly In These Flats – EDITOR PICKS
- Remember Adebisi From Oz? Did You Know He Was A Skinhead!
- True Life: He Proposed to Me!
- Made For T.V. Moms: Our Favorite Reality Show Mothers
- And This Is How You Shut Someone Down On-Air Without Being An Angry Black Woman
- Bonjou! 8 Famous Folks You Might Not Have Known Were Creole