Before You Eat That: 7 Foods That Are Good For Your Hair
Who knew that potatoes could be good for you? Unfortunately this doesn’t include your favorite McDonalds fries. Sweet potatoes are full of beta-carotene, almost as much as carrots. Beta-carotene in foods is converted to Vitamin A, which is essential for hair cell growth.
It’s important to note that while Vitamin A is extremely important to your overall health, it’s also one of the few vitamins that can become dangerous if taken too much.
More on Madame Noire!
- Nicki Who? 7 Female MCs Who Could Be Coming For Nicki Minaj’s Spot
- Does Cohabitation Set A Bad Example?
- Think Like A Man Cast Tells Madame Noire Why Folks Need To See This Film
- Please, Baby Baby Baby, Please: 6 Things Men Say and Do When They Want You Back
- Tuesday Talk: Lamman Rucker Discusses Forplai, For Play And Foreplay
- NEW EPISODE: “Ask A Black Man” Episode 4: The Marriage Episode
- Just Like His Big Bro: Usher’s Little Brother Has Custody Drama
- The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Male Virgin
She Tried It: Inahsi Naturals Aloe Hibiscus Leave-In Conditioner & Detangler
Kim Kardashian Lands Olympic Partnership Deal, Shapewear Line To Be Worn By Team USA Athletes
She Tried It: Ivy Park Drip 2 and 2.2 Black Pack
Pillow Talk Relationships: How to navigate complex and uncomfortable conversations
Real Talk About Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis in the Black community
Prioritize Your Skincare With These Tips For Melanin-Rich Complexions
Burt’s Bees Skincare Works Harder, Not Harsher
My Husband And I Attempted To Have A Creative Date Night At Home -Without A Babysitter - Here's How It Went