SMH: Scorned Lover Posts Nude Pics of Ex Around Town After Breakup
A Lawrenceville, Georgia, man took revenge to a whole new level in an effort to get back at his ex after she dumped him. Clearly scorned, the bitter brother plastered a semi-nude photo of his ex-girlfriend bent over and exposing her lady business all across shops and restaurants in their small city. And since the photo doesn’t show the woman’s face, he also decided to write her name, number, and address on the flyers in order to solicit “business” for her. Any wonder why she broke up with this fool?
The victimized ex spoke to wsbtv.com on condition of anonymity, and said she first found out about the flyer when a man called her and said he was “responding to the ad.” Confused, she asked what he was talking about, and the caller said he found her info in the bathroom of Lowe’s Home Improvement Warehouse in Gwinnett County. Since then, other men have called her saying they found flyers inside of a Red Lobster restaurant and even a barbershop. The woman says her phone constantly rings now and she gets text messages from unknown people all the time.
“I am living in hell. I don’t go outside. I don’t go outside, because I’m afraid,” she told the news station.
So far, the woman has filed for a temporary protective order against her former partner and police in Lawrenceville confirmed they are investigating the situation, but in the meantime there’s not a whole lot that can be done.
As far as I’m concerned, it’s time for her to pay her ex a little visit. This is exactly why I don’t sext.
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- 7 Early Signs Of They Jealous Type
- Juicy Details, Please: 7 Autobiographies We’d Love To Read
- 7 Men To Run From When Online Dating
- Let’s Put An End To Nose Contouring – For Good
- “Shaunie O’Neal Says She’s Too Old For Jen And Evelyn’s Drama
- Did Kerry Washington Deserve The Vanity Fair Cover?
- Unorthodox Religion: Pastor Puts Stripper Pole In Pulpit To Curb Members’ Lascivious Ways
- “Ask A Black Man” Cast – Meet Devale Ellis