Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar is not a detangler. ACV is more of a cleanser. It helps remove build up and helps to balance your hairs pH levels.
Use a bit of this if you like to mix a lot of products together. It helps to remove homemade conditioners more easily from your hair when you go to rinse it out and can make heavy, dirty hair feel brand new and help give it some shine. Be sure to mix it with water of course.
More on Madame Noire!
- Single Setbacks: Distractions That Keep Us From Dating
- Keep It Short! Ladies Who Look Better With Short Hair Cuts
- Chris Brown: Can We Forgive and Forget?
- Love & Life Lessons I Learned From “Love & Basketball”
- 6 Ratchet Behaviors Ig’nant People Should Give Up for Lent
- My BFF: The Non-Celebrity Besties of The Famous
- Pregnant Teen Paralyzed in Shooting Dies Months After Giving Birth to Baby Girl
- Show Off Your Shape! Style Tips To Flatter Your Body