Malika Haqq is a regular on her best friend’s show “Khloe and Lamar.” The girls have known each other since they were 15 and up until last year, Haqq worked as Khloe’s assistant. But Haqq couldn’t take being an assistant any longer, breaking the news to her bestie on air that she needed time to nurture her acting career. We hope that the extra time is helping her out cuz we haven’t seen her doing much yet..
More on Madame Noire!
- ’90s One-(Or Two) Hit Wonders Whose Jams Make Us Want a Comeback
- Should We Boycott Nicki Minaj?
- True Life: I Knew He Wasn’t Into Me When…
- Saying One Thing and Doin Another: Celebs Who Lack Consistency
- Does the Academy of Motion Pictures Need Affirmative Action?
- Friends & Lovers: What To Avoid When Introducing Your Guy To Your Girls
- Bey and Jay Show Their Love At Knicks-Nets Game
- Dear Evelyn, It Ain’t That Serious
She Tried It: Ivy Park Drip 2 and 2.2 Black Pack
Life Moments That Will Move You
Revelations: Brooklyn Rum Bar The Rogers Garden Pours Up For Its Community
10 Ways To Financially Prepare For The Launch Of A Small Business
She Tried It: Inahsi Naturals Aloe Hibiscus Leave-In Conditioner & Detangler
Grammy Award-Winning Robert Glasper Celebrates Black Music’s Impact on the American Sound
My Husband And I Attempted To Have A Creative Date Night At Home -Without A Babysitter - Here's How It Went
Revelations: Hibiscus Brew Cafe Nourishes Brooklyn Community With Island Flavors